Friday, 20 July 2007

Retrograde

I dug up some of my miscellanous papers that have been cluttering my room for the past few years and was about to dispose of them when i chanced upon a few sketches i drew 7 years ago. I thought it would be worth showing off and make me feel good about myself for a while, albeit my personal reveries being short lived, for (God forbid) i can't draw like this anymore. Practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect. So screw it. So tell me what u guys think ok? I don't think i'll be chancing upon many of these in the future.

SHOULD YOU WISH TO PURCHASE ANY OF MY LABORIOUS MASTERPIECES BELOW, THEY ARE PRICED AT A LOW FLAT COST OF $(RM)25,000.00

small price for the development of the arts.

: ) si c'est bon!!


P.S. - forgive me for the substandard images for i shot them with a poor quality camera
P.P.S - there are a liiiiittle bit more but i won't post them all now, for fear of overshadowing the real stuff... ahhaa..



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, you should draw and make your poetry reflect your drawings... it should be a healthy consolidation of your arts, making a more streamlined effort

Anonymous said...

I too used to draw as good as you. Now no longer. Seems like drawing is a skill that fades. 0.o

dreameridiot said...

Whoaaa... they are good. Like you, Machinist draws and paints too. :)